Luminosa Young Voices – Join Us:
Welcome to Luminosa Young Voices, an exciting new group aimed at providing all young singers aged 7 to 13(ish) – we may take newcomers from 6, if they are ready then they are ready, and we are looking to increase our age range as our current members grow year by year – with an opportunity to perform with others, learn new skills and make new friends!
If you are free between 5.45 and 6.45 on a Tuesday evening during term time, then join us! We will be singing a wide variety of music and building a strong repertoire, including some of your favourite songs together with some more challenging music for young singers as we develop skills, in harmony, and working towards a performance at the end of each term.
As well as singing, and improving our performing skills, there will be opportunities to play games to encourage creativity and performance skills! If you like the sound of this, then do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
And why not join us for the new term – it starts on 4th September 2018 at 5.45pm, at our new home, Alton Maltings.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
And our Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/LuminosaYoungVoices/
- Autumn 2018 Dates: Starting 4 September 2018 and each week during term time till 4 December
- Time: 5.45pm to 6.45pm
- Place: Alton Maltings
- Cost: £60 per term
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to learn new skills: vocal skills, music skills, performance skills.
- A varied and fun repertoire of music aimed at developing skills while celebrating the joy of singing: songs and music you know and some you may not.
- Work towards a performance each term: invite parents and friends to hear what you can do.
- Recordings of performances.
What You Need To Know:
- Do I need to be able to sing?
Anyone can sing, and we will help you develop and find your voice.
- Do I have to be able to read music?
No, you will be able to just enjoy making music, but we will help you to learn some basic reading skills.
- Do I need to bring anything?
Bring some water (singing is thirsty work).
- Can I bring a friend?
Yes—anyone aged 7(ish) to 13 can attend (please talk to us if you are outside this age range—you may still be able to join us.)