Luminosa Young Voices – Join Us:
Welcome to Luminosa (formerly Holybourne Singers) Young Voices, an exciting new group aimed at providing all young singers aged 7(ish) to 12(ish) with an opportunity to perform with others, learn new skills and make new friends!
If you are free between 5.45 and 6.45 on a Tuesday evening during term time, then join us! We will be singing a wide variety of music, including some of your favourite songs, in harmony, and working towards a performance at the end of each term.
As well as singing, and improving our performing skills, there will be opportunities to play games! If you like the sound of this, then do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
And why not join us for the new term – it starts on 9th January 2018 at 5.45pm, at St. Andrew’s Church Hall, Medstead.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
And our Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/LuminosaYoungVoices/
- Autumn 2017 Dates: Starting 12 September 2017 and each week during term time till 12 December
- Time: 5.45pm to 6.45pm
- Place: St Andrew’s Church Hall, Medstead
- Cost: £60 per term
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to learn new skills: vocal skills, music skills, performance skills.
- A varied and fun repertoire of music: songs and music you know and some you may not.
- Work towards a performance each term: invite parents and friends to hear what you can do.
- Recordings of performances.
What You Need To Know:
- Do I need to be able to sing?
Anyone can sing, and we will help you develop and find your voice.
- Do I have to be able to read music?
No, you will be able to just enjoy making music, but we will help you to learn some basic reading skills.
- Do I need to bring anything?
Bring some water (singing is thirsty work).
- Can I bring a friend?
Yes—anyone aged 7(ish) to 12 can attend (please talk to us if you are outside this age range—you may still be able to join us.)